BrickSave is a UK-based real estate investment platform that provides opportunities to invest in luxury residential property worldwide. The platform works with low-risk international property investments in different geographic locations.
The Interest Rates
- Interest rates are pretty good seeing their already funded properties. As they report on their website, estimated average returns are up to 12 percent - 14 percent depending on the type of property, country and duration.
- Bricksave provides investors with various types of real-estate ventures. They normally deliver long-term investments (about 4 years). The min. investment for these deals starts at $1,000.
Guarantee of BuyBack
- Unfortunately, BrickSave has no guarantee of buyback.
- The BrickSave webpage is well-designed and user-friendly. It comes in three primary languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- BrickSave provides an auto-invest feature. Leaving the investment control to Bricksave gives you a more relaxed operation.
- Global brand
- List of property investments worldwide
- Monthly rental profits
- The platform requires a minimum investment of $1,000 per project, which means investors need high capital for platform diversification.
- No buyback guarantee
- There is no secondary market
- No auto-invest option
- Few ventures on the website you can invest in
Bricksave - how it works and who can invest?
Bricksave is available to anyone 18-year-old and above. To invest on this platform, you must also open an account on LemonWay. However, Lemonway does not accept investors from: Afghanistan, Barbados, Belarus, Burma, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Korea, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Mali, Mongolia, Namibia, Panama, Central African Republic, Congo, Russia, Samoa, Somalia, Sudan, Sri Lanka.
How can you invest? (Account Opening)
As always, the first step is to create a platform investment account. For account creation, complete the registration form. Basically, you must submit the following information: date of birth, address, nationality, and upload at least two identification documents, such as: national ID card, passport or driving license. Normally, verification takes up to 2 working days. Once your account is fully verified, you can put money into your account and make your first investment.
Making the First Investment
After confirming your account, you can make the deposit immediately. Before doing it, you must go through the KYC and AML process. It's normal international procedure to recognize payment requirements. After that, you can invest on Bricksave, the site will display the current projects and the successful past projects. Bricksave's website is easy to use - to make an investment, just press "invest now." Note that the minimum amount to be invested is equal to $1000, and the investor must handle his own investments in a manual matter, since the platform does not provide a tool for auto-investing.
Should you invest?
BrickSave is a great opportunity to diversify your portfolio in the real estate sector, but there are some negative points listed earlier in this article, too. Before making your investment, we always recommend visiting our website, since you'll probably find some alternative platform to meet your investment needs.
Bricksave main features and highlights
- Global Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate