Deedcoin (DEED) ICO
Deedcoin seeks to evolve the property branch by developing a blockchain-driven network that reduces agent bonuses from six to one percent, reducing brokerage overheads. In order for this to happen, the firm released its digital coin token DEED, which lets house sellers and purchasers to employ property agents and keep cash on agent cuts by controlling the benefit of the platform.
Deedcoin wants to develop a property sub-economy that'll assist to reduce fees by taking both consumers and agents to a spread ledger. It's going to change the ways of choosing real estate agents. Now, rather than scoring their new agent via a search engine for a 6 percent charge, future clients can enter the Deedcoin site. Just enter your real estate info and link to neighborhood agents for a 1% fee.
The DEED token lets clients make up their mind on the agent bonus or refund before linking to a Deedcoin agent.
The Issues at the Moment
- Strong cuts of property agents
- Cost model not effective
- Legislative changes occur often
- Complicated property transactions
- Gets rid of percentages of returns
- Tokenizes and reduces property cuts from six to one percent on the buying or selling of land
- Hands over authority of the property market to purchasers and sellers
- Crafting a property platform with blockchain tech suitable for the future
- Redirects the conventional commission system
- Removes the necessity for traditional agents
The Way Deedcoin Works
- This requires real estate sellers to cash out 1 percent rather than 6 percent in fees, keeping 99 percent of their real estate sales profits through local property agents with licences at a good cost
- It lets Deedcoin token buyers to buy their proprietary token and utilizes it to remove thousands of dollars in share fees, beginning at $1.50 for each token
- It will reimburse real estate purchasers up to two percent of the worth of the novel property as a closing price check or credit
- It grants access to MLS and saves money to be in line with the currently existing tech.
DEED ICO Token
The company will introduce 70m tokens in 2 shapes - 30m will be DEED tokens and 40m will be Deedcoin SAFT (DDS) tokens.
DEED ICO Public Pre-Sale
Deedcoin Initial coin offering's public pre-sale begins on February 10, 2018 and ends on April 19, 2018.
DEED Token Characteristics
- Deedcoin will first release 30 million tokens (with bonuses) will be selling when the network is completely usable.
- This is a utility token that one may utilize to access Deedcoin services on the network.
- The token can be completely utilized on the Deedcoin network when sold.
- It's restricted to 1.5k or less DEEDs for each buyer.
- The price will be $1.50.
Deedcoin SAFT (Symbol DDS) Token Characteristics
- This token is a SAFT (Safe Agreement for Future Tokens) placeholder - it marks the holding of a future token.
- At first, the firm will be selling 40m Deedcoin SAFT (plus incentives).
- It's released to render the issue of upcoming DEEDs easier via a smart contract.
- It's hardcoded, is not transferable and it'll be erased after being replaced with DEED.
- It'll act as protection for a DEED token that complies with the SEC exceptions provided in Regulation D or CF.
- Available just to approved investors.
- It's just a backup for the SAFT.
- It isn't a utility token, unlike the DEED token.
- It's an ERC20 identification marker token that'll then be turned to a utility coin.
Deedcoin's two tokens will make up for a potential 70 million (with incentives) DEED coins that, with bonuses, make up 70 percent of all current Deedcoins.
The 30% that will be left will be distributed this way:
- Fifteen percent for company assets.
- Fifteen percent for its creators.
Deedcoin's aim is to get to the goal close to other Initial coin offerings. The soft cap goal is to hit $10 million. There are 3 particular aims:
- Make an ideal start with a set goal of getting to $30 million.
- Have a worldwide expansion to five nations with the target of hitting $50 million.
- Making of Generation 3 MLS with an aim of $15 million.
Breakdown of Deedcoin tokens
- 20 percent to improve the main network
- 7 percent for compliance and regulatory purposes.
- 10 percent for the strategic reserves.
- 25 percent for the agent director.
- 30 percent of it for publicity.
It is important that the company promises transparent execution and deliverance or it will fail, as many Initial coin offering ventures have made a lot of big promises, but have done little to meet the needs of their targeted audience.
Deedcoin (DEED) ICO main features and highlights
- Blockchain Real Estate Platform
Leave a message to Deedcoin (DEED) ICO
If you are the owner of this platform you can manage this account. First you need to claim the ownership of the platform.