HOW TO REGISTER
Mae your account, complete the registration form and gain access to the latest investment chances. Personal info is protected, since the company complies with the highest standards of the Swiss Data Privacy Regulation.
You can access the open investment chances in the offerings tab.
The real estate assets shown on the platform are high-quality residential infrastructure or property development ventures located in Switzerland. All offers are audited by the pro team of the company via precise financial, technical and legal due diligence. They give investors an institutional quality ranking that includes the participation of:
- Third-party real estate assessors, accredited by banks and property experts, who review assets extensively and provide independent valuations
- Independent professionals for budgeting realistic estimates of short, medium and long-term capital expenditures needed to sustain or enhance the efficiency of the structure
- Legal counsel who discusses any legal element of the deal whether it is a rental contract, real estate title and servitude, building requirement, debt transfer or some other legal problem relevant to the investment.
In addition, the banks carry out a 2nd in-house appraisal on the basis of which they award the mortgage. Foxstone uses this calculation to validate the estimate given by the third-party appraiser.
BECOME AN APPROVED INVESTOR
Pick an option that fits your investment needs and the sum you can spend. Follow the easy online on-boarding procedure and get the investment kit with these docs:
- Investment guide
- Brokerage and management requirement, co-ownership arrangement, act of sale, credit contract
- Contract of shareholders
- Debt contract
- Power of attorney
- Request for accreditation by the Mortgage Provider – KYC form
- Docs intended for the notary
FINALIZE THE INVESTMENT
Pass the funds deposited to the escrow account. When all investors have moved their investments and the target sum has been increased, the offering is closed. Foxstone and the legal adviser finalize the deal by representing all creditors.
Projected profits: 5,5–7%
Risks: They arrived on market 1 year ago, so there's no info about how many assets they raised funds for.
Fees: 3% of the gross asset value once the deal is closed and management fees of 0.25% to 0.5% of the asset price (this price is deducted from profits), digressive according to the amount of the deal.
Min. investment: 50k CHF.
Foxstone main features and highlights
- Real Estate Crowdfunding
Leave a message to Foxstone
If you are the owner of this platform you can manage this account. First you need to claim the ownership of the platform.