Property Crowd Network is a peer-to-peer lending site that was launched in 2013. The company is based in the United Kingdom and aims at professional investors and seasoned lenders.
You may create an account with this platform to check out the investment chances that they provide prior to finally making the investing decision. Tp be more exact, Property Crowd aims for investment chances in the property sector.
Global Alternatives Holdings Ltd owns and runs Property Crowd.
Since the beginning of 2017, around GBP 10 million was invested along with major lenders, producing more than GBP 500 million in loans. The result allowed almost GBP 260 million in property development.
Over GBP 200 million of these loans have been repaid!
Returns Can Affect Your Vote
The company is considerably less transparent about profits than other peer-to-peer firms.
They do not disclose their yearly profit number or the number of investors they are involved with at the moment, even though the interest level for investments is about 8-12 percent.
The firm is highly successful when it comes to their property investments. But investors can't access info concerning profits that easily.
When you operate a peer-to-peer platform, openness is a must, so keep that in mind before deciding to cooperate with Property Crowd.
What Role Does Lack of Diversity Play?
The company is connected to seasoned property players and not much more than that.
You can invest with them only if you are located in the United Kingdom and if you are willing to invest only in GBP.
Only those who can cash out a minimum of GBP 900 will be considered. An account can't be started without that.
At least their aim is clear - they want loaded UK investors and others should just look elsewhere to invest.
Here is what they provide investors:
- Auto investing: Pick an amount of money and have them placed into particular accounts when and how you specify it. If you got cash for investing and trust the firm to keep the same interest rates, this is for you.
- Secondary marketplace: This lets you access another area that can potentially heighten your yearly profits.
- Past and current investments: You can access their current and past investments. Info like this concerns complete deal metrics and due diligence info.
- The deal room: When you register with them, you will be able to access this room online. You can find out info on the borrower, the real estate, the valuation analysis, overview of the deal...
- 24/7 monitoring: If you like to see your cash in action, then this is an option for you, since you will get instant updates.
Bear in mind that cash deposits are done via banks only.
What the Website Offers
The feedback found online concerning the company's website, details are scarce.
Although, the site itself has loads of procedure info, details about open investment options.
You will see this part of the site easily, and the money transfer system is easy to understand.
Should you risk it?
The company discusses the main risks online, so this is quite open of them. It better be, since they sound like a high-risk firm.
Property Crowd Risks:
- At-risk capital may be totally squandered in a number of occurrences.
- Currency fluctuations can change the outlook for the profit.
- Shifts in the real estate marketplace value dependent on legal and political happenings, thus changing return expectations.
- Possible decrease in real estate share value.
- Investor money is kept in separate user accounts.
- Exchange rate changes may play a role in the investor's expected profit on investments.
This platform is designed for solid, experienced investors who are sure of their skill to invest in properties that will bring profits. But bear in mind there is strong uncertainties ahead.
Property Crowd main features and highlights
- P2P Real Estate Lending Platform
Leave a message to Property Crowd
If you are the owner of this platform you can manage this account. First you need to claim the ownership of the platform.