Meet your financial objectives with fast financing and competitive rates and charges.
Make it easy for yourself to invest in the property sector
- Before you start your property hunt and in order to maximize your negotiating power, get pre-approved for an investment property loan.
- Industry-leading online tools at Quicken Loans can provide you in less time with closing of your loan than most other lenders.
- You need an agent for real estate to help you through this process? With your best interests in mind, Quicken Loans’ Rocket Homes can connect you with a top-rated real estate agency.
They have helped thousands of Americans make wise investments for over 30 years. They can help you, too. Call them already today at (800) 251-9080.
Why should you pick Quicken Loans
- With less paperwork, you can get a full online application process, so you can monitor the status of your mortgage application.
- Their Home Loan Experts are at your fingertips to answer your questions and help you understand the specifics so that you get the right mortgage.
- You can manage your mortgage online at no hidden fees after you close your loan.
- They cover 99 percent of their mortgages, which means that after you close, you can expect their excellent customer support to continue.
Popular investment real estate lending options
- YOURgage – Your mortgage is managed by Quicken Loans’ exclusive software. Option between eight and thirty years.
- 30-Year Loan – Your mortgage rates are fixed; your mortgage payments are small and never change. Profit from some of the historically lowest mortgage rates.
- 15-Year Loan – The same 30-year mortgage benefits, but you’ll pay off your mortgage in half the time. Save thousands of dollars in interest on a fixed-rate 15-year mortgage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a real estate agent? How do I find one?
You may be able to convince yourself at first that you need no real estate agent to buy a home. But if you find yourself sifting through papers that you don’t understand, you might start reconsidering that. There are several reasons to employ a real estate agent while hunting: access to the database of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), an experienced home price negotiator, legal security and someone who can fill in all the extensive paperwork for you.
Quicken Loans’ sister business, Rocket Homes, will link you to a top-rated real estate agent with your best interests in mind, so every step of the home buying or selling process is something you completely understand and feel comfortable around.
What are closing costs?
Mortgage closing costs, also known as settlement costs, are charges for services that need to be carried out to process and close your loan application. Examples of mortgage closing costs include title fees, recording fees, appraisal fees, credit report fees, pest inspection, solicitor fees, taxes and survey fees. The closing cost of a loan varies according to your geographic position.