Manchester is the cultural gem of England’s northwest. From its picturesque parks and cathedrals to the world-famous Football Club and Manchester Museum of Art, the city is positively vibrant. Demand is quickly outweighing supply when it comes to Manchester Real Estate. With a predicted 12% rise in housing prices by 2022, it’s important to choose the ideal Real Estate Investment Company in Manchester that can fulfill your needs. That’s where our article about the Top 5 Real Estate Investment Companies in Manchester will help you out.
Top 5 Real Estate Investment Companies in Manchester
4. BLACK STONE
A compartmentalized approach makes Sixteen unique. With one of Manchester’s Top Real Estate Investment Companies, a truly impressive selection of services awaits you. Sixteen’s portfolio isn’t too impressive, but that is to be expected from such a young company. Their primary focus from the start was exquisite service, and it seems that that’s exactly what they offer. Here is a list of the services they provide:
- Leisure & Retail
- Professional Services
- Building Consultancy
With less than 5 years in the industry, Sixteen and its employees are learning on the job. Having patience with them may pay great dividends. With that being said, there have been complaints lodged by clients. Lack of logistical organization and professionalism is being indicated as the biggest issues.
How it Works
It is literally a matter of clicks before you get started with Sixteen. Choose who you’d like to get in touch with, and their staff will get back to you ASAP. After that, it’s just a matter of finding the right opportunities and properties to fit your budget.
📍M2 6AW, Manchester, 1 King St.
While there aren’t any investment options available at Sixteen, we feel their “Building Consultancy” services deserve mention. If you are looking to start a construction project and develop real estate, we recommend using the services of David Whitney and his team. They will guide you through the whole process, and provide you with useful tips and tricks that will save you money.
Alex Haigh and Nicola Harrington are the people behind Sixteen’s Retail and Leisure. Together, they’ve implemented their decades-long experience in real estate to provide a streamlined and efficient service. Under their guidance, Sixteen has thrived. In fact, they seem to be one of the Top Real Estate Investment Companies in Manchester.
- A modern real estate agency in touch with younger generations of home-buyers
- Very versatile service, with anything from homes to retail, office, and commercial spaces available
- Affordable and luxury options are both available
- Relatively inexperienced, with the firm operating for only 4 years
- Complaints about agents not being informed enough have been noted
- The Sixteen portfolios aren’t big enough to be truly impressive
One thing that was clear about Reside Manchester when we started our research was their professionalism. Their website shows confidence, while the information provided is more than enough to draw in clients. User reviews are spectacular and indicate a high level of efficiency, a strategic approach to real estate, and the right personal touch. Their portfolio is small, but the client always comes first. This exquisite approach is what puts Reside Manchester among the Top Real Estate Investment Companies in Manchester.
How it Works
It’s very easy to get started with Reside Manchester. One of the biggest players in Manchester Real Estate only requires you to get in touch with their agents. Through them, you’ll be able to access all of their services, which include sales/purchases and property management.
📍249 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4EN
There are no investment options available at Reside Manchester.
We could not find any information about the founder of Reside Manchester.
- Efficiency is amazing, according to users
- Service is provided by knowledgeable and committed professionals
- Compact and streamlined services offered
- Their team of agents is quite large
- More expensive than many competitors
- Hidden fees are common with Reside
Bentley Hurst has taken Manchester Real Estate by storm since its foundation in 2020. With the Covid-19 pandemic still plaguing the world, a team of veterans came together to provide real estate services in difficult times. In such a short period, Bentley Hurts’ enticing offers and incredible work ethic have put them among the Top Real Estate Investment Companies in Manchester.
How it Works
There are loads of options at Bentley Hurst. Make sure to check out everything they have to offer before contacting their agents. There, you’ll be able to get in touch with agents, and get a free evaluation of your property, as well as get started on acquiring your dream properties
📍35B Whitworth Street West, Manchester, M1 5ND
There aren’t any investment options available at Bentley Hurst.
The executive director at Bentley Hurst is Nigel Favas.
- A breath of fresh air in Manchester Real Estate
- The company agents have knowledge about a wide array of real estate-related services
- Partnerships with other professionals provided
- Pride themselves on working smarter, not harder
- Available seven days of the week
- Transparency and honesty promised
- Lack of experience
- Reputation needs to be developed, seeing as Bentley Hurst started just a year ago.
4. BLACK STONE
Speed and efficiency are two key strengths of any good real estate agency. When it comes to Black Stone, they are one of the most efficient ones. Add to that their impressive portfolio and very competitive prices, and you get one of the Top Real Estate Investment Companies in Manchester.
How it Works
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, advertise or let, Black Stone has you covered. Simply get in touch with one of their agents through phone or contact form. Their knowledgeable experts will guide you on the rest of your real estate journey.
📍629 Stockport Rd, Manchester M12 4QA
No investment options exist at Black Stone.
Tahir Siddique is the Director of Black Stone.
- Fixed prices
- Very competitive commissions
- A small but dedicated team of agents
- Users have indicated that some agents do not have the clients best interests in mind when conducting business
- Issues with comprehension seem to be regular
With nearly 150 years (yes, 150 years!) In Manchester Real Estate, Savills isn’t just a regional player, but a global one. More than 600 offices globally are an indication of top-notch service. When it comes to their Manchester section, all of this stands, and more. They are one of the most well-regarded real estate agencies in all of Britain.
How it Works
In all honesty, the Savills UK website is way too cluttered. It’s not easy to navigate it. In order to find out what services they offer, and what you need, head to the “Find A Service Section”. There, the wide array of options that Savills offers will be before you.
As we’ve already mentioned, there are more than 600 Savills offices around the world. There are two offices in Manchester, and these are their addresses:
📍Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, M2 4AW
📍52 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BW
There aren’t any investment possibilities at Savills UK.
Alfred Savill founded the business all the way back in 1855. Since then, they have become the trend-setters in Manchester Real Estate, as well as Britain as a whole.
- There are likely few Real Estate Investment Companies with as rich a history as Savills
- A very impressive variety of services is being offered
- 600+ offices available to clients globally, with 2 in Manchester
- A lack of personal touch is to be expected with the number of clients Savills has
- Operations are very top-heavy, with employees not having much freedom to think and act for themselves
Top 5 Real Estate Companies in Manchester: The Final Verdict
Manchester isn’t just an industrial hub. It’s also one of the most beautiful and charming cities in all of England. This combination is the reason why Manchester Real Estate is so sought after. Thankfully, real estate services in Manchester seem to be up to scratch. We’ve picked five of the best agencies to make your search easier. Going with any of the options on this list will ensure a smooth and efficient Manchester Real Estate experience. Find more real estate agents in the UK, in London, or in Liverpool.